It’s almost that time of the year. Activision is here with yet another iteration in the long-running Call of Duty franchise. But what makes this year’s installment stand apart in the change in the setting. Call of Duty: WWII, as the name suggests, heads back to the good old days of M1 Garands and StG 44s. This article lists all Call of Duty: WWII Trophies.
We are less than a couple of weeks away from the release now. To add up to the hype, the official PSN Call of Duty: WWII Trophies list for the game is made available now. The large list of trophies challenge you to finish tasks across various modes in the game including the much anticipated Zombies mode.
The complete list of trophies including the required tasks to win them has been listed below. The trophies list can act as spoilers for some parts of the game, so read ahead only if you want to. Now let’s check them all out.
Call of Duty: WWII Trophies List
- Earn all available trophies for Call of Duty: WWII
- Distinguished Service
- Complete the game on Veteran difficulty.
- General of the Army
- Enter Prestige 1 in Multiplayer while playing online.
- Friend in Need
- Request Zussman to toss you First Aid Kits 30 times.
- I See Movement!
- Request Pierson to spot enemies 25 times.
- Praise and Pass
- Request Turner to toss you ammo 20 times.
- School of Hard Knocks
- Request Stiles to toss you grenades 15 times.
- Who Needs a Pendant?
- Request Aiello to toss you signal smoke and call in mortar strikes 10 times.
- To the End
- Ricky Recruit
- Complete 21 daily challenges in Headquarters.
- Divisional Commander
- Prestige a Division in Multiplayer when playing online.
- In The Final Reich, retrieve the artifact.
- Dark Reunion
- In The Final Reich, save Klaus.
- Potato Masher
- Save 5 allies by throwing away a live enemy grenade.
- Chain Smoker
- Disable 50 enemies using smoke grenades.
- I’ve Got You!
- Drag 9 unique allies to safety.
- Quarter Given
- Get 4 unique groups of enemies to surrender.
- Save 10 unique allies locked in struggle.
- Pieces of History
- Slow and Steady
- Spend 3 minutes using Focus in the campaign.
- Long Way from Texas
- One of the Lucky Few
- Breach the seawall in under 2 minutes without taking MG fire.
- The Paddle
- Complete Operation Cobra.
- Ack Ack
- Protect your tanks by shooting down all planes in Operation Cobra.
- No Sanctuary
- Cover Zussman from the church without missing a shot in Stronghold.
- Last Stop
- Sunday Driver
- Complete the driving portion of S.O.E. without hitting any obstacles.
- Champagne and Caviar
- Silent Night
- Sneak through the courtyard undetected in Liberation.
- Human Cost
- Complete Collateral Damage.
- Gasoline Cowboy
- Rescue your allies with the Sherman while keeping your armor above 80% in Collateral Damage.
- Death Factory
- Fog of War
- Sneak through the Dragon’s Teeth undetected in Death Factory.
- Our Men
- Suppressive Fire!
- Successfully escort the pole charge engineer to the pillbox in Hill 493.
- Worst Christmas Ever
- Complete Battle of the Bulge.
- Protect the bombers by personally shooting down 12 enemy planes in Battle of the Bulge.
- No Sacrifice Too Great
- Reach the sniper perch without being detected in Ambush.
- Protect the convoy by shooting down all the planes in The Rhine.
- Buck Private
- Get 10 kills in Multiplayer while playing online.
- Tour of Duty
- Win 5 War matches in Multiplayer while playing online.
- Pressure Cooker
- In Prologue, survive until wave 20.
- Red Mist
- In The Final Reich, get 10 kills from a single Bomber’s explosion.
- Dark Arts
- In The Final Reich, build all variants of the Tesla Gun.
- In The Final Reich, knock over 10 zombies with a Wüstling charge.
- Lurking Around
- In The Final Reich, find and shoot Dr. Straub.
- In The Final Reich, kill the Bomber with the shovel.
- Lightning Handler
- In The Final Reich, build a Tesla Gun.
- White Knuckles
- In The Final Reich, survive 3 Pest waves in a single match without getting hit.
That’s from the Call of Duty: WWII Trophies list. Before diving into the game on launch day, make sure you have the minimum requirements to run the game smoothly. You can check out the official system specifications here.
You may also like to read: Five Reasons Why Call of Duty: WWII Nazi Zombies Is Going To Be Insane
Call of Duty: WWII Trophies List