Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, the collection of remasters of the first three Crash Bandicoot titles, received a good response and also got some good reviews. The game released for PS4 in June 2017. Like the previous games, Crash Bandicoot stops Dr. Neo Cortex while traversing different levels. Let’s find out how to defeat Dr. Neo Cortex And Uka Uka in third game in Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy.
The third game has five boss fights. This guide will show how to beat the boss Dr. Neo Cortex and Uka Uka.
How to Defeat Dr. Neo Cortex And Uka Uka In Third Game
Beating these two guys is not that tough.
- Aku Aku and Uka Uka fight on the floor below. Cortex fires projectiles.
- So you need to avoid the projectiles and also the masks.
- There is one more thing that you need to be careful of, the mines. Cortex will drop mines, and you should avoid setting them off.
- He becomes vulnerable after dropping off the final mine.Now use this opportunity and get to him fast and do a spin attack on him into the hole present at the centre of the room.This might take a few spin attacks and not just one.
- Also, avoid tripping off of mines on the way to him.
- Repeat this whole process two more times to defeat this boss for the final time.
Check out: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Guide: How to Defeat Komodo Brothers In Second Game
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Guide: How to Defeat Dr. Neo Cortex And Uka Uka In Third Game July 15, 2017