Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is a video game compilation of earlier Bandicoot games, which released in the 90s. Those were developed for PS by Naughty Dog. The Trilogy is developed for PS4 by Vicarious Visions. It has Activision as the published. The game released on 30 June this year. This game is a compilation of the first three titles in the game series. The game involved the protagonist Crash Bandicoot crossing different levels in order to stop Dr. Neo Cortex. Here we will see how to defeat Dr. N. Gin in second game in Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy.
There are five boss battles in the second game of this trilogy. This guide will show how to beat the boss Dr. N. Gin.
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Guide: How to Defeat Dr. N. Gin In Second Game
- This fight is not very easy. You have to do two things. First avoid getting hit by Dr. N. Gin. Second is that, you need to throw fruits at the boss’s weapon and that too at the yellow portions of it.
- He will fire lasers so avoid them. After some time, he will start firing missiles. You have to keep out of the red target areas and dodge the missiles.
- After this, he will fire just one missile which follows you around. Avoid this and continue firing at the yellow areas.
- Lastly, he will use a ray to make platforms disappear.And you have to stand in front of the ray. Then fire and you have to quickly jump to a safe platform. Be quick here.
- This fight requires patience so take your time and slowly but surely, you will take him down.
Read more: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Guide: How to Defeat Dr. Neo Cortex In Second Game
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Guide: How to Defeat Dr. N. Gin In Second Game July 15, 2017