Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, developed for PS4, is a video game compilation. The game is developed by Vicarious Visions. It has Activision as the published. The game released on 30 June this year. This game is a compilation of the first three titles in the game series. Crash Bandicoot, the protagonist, like the earlier games has the mission to stop Dr. Neo Cortex. Here the guide talks about how to defeat Komodo Brothers in second game in Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy.
There are five boss battles in the second game of this trilogy. This guide will show how to beat the boss The Komodo Brothers.
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Guide: How to Defeat Komodo Brothers In Second Game
- The Komodo Brothers, these guys work well as a team but are not that hard.
- The larger brother remains in the centre and the smaller one attacks you.
- Avoid his attacks and spin attack him to send him back to his brother.
- Now the other brother, at the centre, will throw knives after every successful hit. You have to avoid these.
- Repeat the attacks and then avoid the knives.
- After you land 2 hits, you have to avoid the attack of combination spin and knife. Then hit one more time to defeat The Komodo Brothers.
Read more: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Guide: How to Defeat Dr. N. Gin in Third Game
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Guide: How to Defeat Komodo Brothers In Second Game July 13, 2017