Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 is released for PC. And some issues are being faced by users around the world. So here we have compiled some of the errors and fixes to help resolve the issues and enjoy the game. Before you proceed, do check the system requirements as mentioned below for the game.
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Official System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows (64bit) 7 or higher up to date
- Processor: Intel i3-530, 2.93Ghz / AMD Phenom II X4 940, 3.0GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 MB video card, Pixel Shader 4.0, DirectX10 GPU
- DirectX: Version 11
- Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
How to fix Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Errors: Crash, Low FPS, Sound Issue, Resolution Issue and more
#1 Main menu lags fix:
The fix for this issue is to
- Unplug any unwanted USB devices
- Then reboot your PC
#2 FPS drop issues in Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 PC
Follow the steps below to fix the FPS drop issues:
- Type msconfig in your windows search
- In the System Configuration, check the box for Use original boot configuration
- Click Apply
- Now click OK
- Restart your PC
#3 Black/ White screen while opening the game :
Although a sure fix is not there, but try updating the drivers. That should resolve the issue.
#4 Severe Lag issues and LOW FPS issues in NSUNS4
First of all, update the drivers. This is a sure fix for increasing the FPS. Then you can try the below 2 options:
- Locate the NSUNSR.ini file in the root directory
- Take a backup of this file
- Now do the following changes in the file:
- Framerate=25 (this can be changed to higher values also)
- If you are using a Nvidia GPU, then nvidia control panel
- Open Manage 3D settings
- Change GPU performace to highest
- Then in the Task Manager set high priority to the game
#5 Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Crashing issues fix:
This issue is a result of driver problem. So to fix it update the drivers to the latest version.
#6 DLL crash on startup fix:
Download the missing DLL files to place it in the missing/corrupted DLL files’ location.
#8 DirectX error Ultimate Ninja storm PC:
Again for this fix, you need to get the latest drivers installed and see that are using latest version of the DirectX on the PC.
#9 How to change language in Ultimate Ninja storm Revolution 4:
- Go to control panel
- Now open Clock, Language and Region
- Open region tab
- Open adminstrative tab
- Here change the language for non-unicode programs to the desired language
This guide will be updated with solutions to new issues and bugs. If you are troubled by a certain problem which is preventing you from playing this game properly, let us know in the comments. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
How to fix Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Errors: Crash, Low FPS, Sound Issue, Resolution Issue and more February 9, 2016