Windows 10 Creators Update brings a whole lot of new features and enhancements. But with it comes few issues that have to be tackled before you start appreciating what is being provided in this Windows 10 Creators Update. So this guide will help you fix Windows 10 Creators Update installation error 0x80245006. The issues and errors are most often due to drivers or other software installed on your system.
How to Fix Windows 10 Creators Update Installation Error 0x80245006
While installing the Windows 10 Creators update, if you get 0x80245006 error, follow the steps mentioned below to fix it.
- First of all, get the Windows Update Troubleshooter from here.
- Then select Windows Update in the troubleshooter and click on next.
- If applicable, you have to select Try troubleshooting as an administrator and select Windows Update.
- Then just click Next to initiate the process.
- Once it’s done, click on Close and reboot the system.
- After the system reboots, go for the update installation again and see if it’s getting installed.
Read more How to Fix No Internet Connection Issue on Windows 10
How to Fix Windows 10 Creators Update Installation Error 0x80245006 April 22, 2017