Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 update 1 RTM released. It came just 4 months of the release of the initial version of Visual Studio 2015 along with .NET 4.6. The latest version of Visual Studio, Visual Studio 2015 is getting its first update.
Features included as part of Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 update 1 update:
- Enables apps to be built and submitted to the Windows Store that specifically target the Windows 10 SDK Version 1511.
- Tweaked application icon to help differentiate between other versions of Visual Studio running side-by-side on the same machine
- Supports the latest version of the .NET Framework which notches up to 4.6.1
- Editor support for new languages including Go, Java, Perl, R, Ruby and Swift
- Tools for Universal Windows Apps 1.2 NuGet 3.3 and NuGet Package Manager
- Visual Studio license improvements allowing the IDE to remain unlocked for at least a year after signing in
- And a lot more.
Visual Studio is already used widely because of its cross platform application fevelopment support. Now with the latest update for the latest version of Microsoft Visual Studio 2015, application development will get a boost.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 RTM released December 1, 2015