Persona 5 is about a silent protagonist and what happens after a transfer to the fictional Shujin Academy in a fictional city of Tokyo. The game, developed by Atlus, is a role-playing video game. Persona 5 is the 6th installment in the series. This article is about what you can do to boost HP in Persona 5.
The game allows you to boost your HP using a Big Bang Burger. This guide will show how to do that.
Persona 5 How To Boost HP
These are the deals available:-
- Big Bang Burger
- 480 yen
- Recover 20 HP of an ally
- Saturn Potato
- Venus Salad
- 300 yen
- Get backs 30 HP of an ally.
- Limited Earth Burger
- 780 yen
- Get backs 40 HP of an ally.
- Limited Moon Burger
- 1180 yen
- It can recover 120 HP of an ally.
Check out Persona 5 Secret Trophies List
Big Bang Challenges
Pay 1200 yen to participate in Comet Burger Challenge.
- To clear the challenge, you need Chest Level 2, Knowledge Level 2 and Dexterity Level 2.
- The rewards are Second Officer Badge and 10 HP up.
Pay 1500 yen to participate in Gravity Burger Challenge.
- To clear the challenge, you need Chest Level 3, Knowledge Level 3 and Dexterity Level 3.
- The rewards are First Officer Badge and 30 HP up.
Pay 1800 yen to participate in Cosmo Tower Burger Challenge.
- To clear the challenge, you need Chest Level 4, Knowledge Level 4 and Dexterity Level 4.
- The rewards are Captain Badge and 50 HP up.
Find more on Persona 5 here.
Persona 5 Guide: How To Boost HP