If you have decided to disable iPhone X Face ID, you are at the right place. In this guide you will see how to easily disable iPhone X Face ID feature. This is help you stop your iPhone getting unlocked by your face detection.
While the Apple ‘s iPhone Face ID unlock feature is new and reliable but you may sometimes want to disable it. First we will see how to disable it permanently and then we will look into how we can disable iPhone X Face ID temporarily.
How to Turn Off or Disable iPhone X Face ID
How to Turn Off or Disable iPhone X Face ID Permanently
- Go to Settings.
- Then go to Face ID & Passcode
- Then turn off the feature.
How to Disable Face ID on iPhone X Temporarily
To disable the feature only temporarily, follow the steps mentioned below.
How to Turn Off or Disable iPhone X Face ID January 17, 2018
- Press and hold the side button and one of the volume buttons.
- When the lock screen appears prompting to options – power off, show your Medical ID or trigger Emergency SOS.
- This will turn off the Face ID. After this point, you need to enter the your six-digit passcode to unlock the phone. However once you unlock using the passcode, the Face ID feature will be enabled again. That’s all about how to turn off iPhone X Face ID feature.