Bully Anniversary Edition is now available to download for Android and iOS for just a price of $6.99. The game was originally released back in 2007 on the PlayStation 2 by Rockstar games. If you haven’t played the original game then you would probably love this on and it really worth a shot. With upgraded graphics and gameplay the game is now finally available to be played on smartphone devices.
This is what you can expect from the game.
Bully Anniversary Edition Features:
- Includes the complete Bully story with extra missions, characters, classroom mini-games, and unlockable items from Bully: Scholarship Edition
- Gorgeous graphics: high resolution textures, dynamic lighting, shadows and particle effects
- Native support for high resolution displays
- Challenge your friends anywhere with turn based multiplayer Friend Challenges. Play on the go and get notified when it’s your turn
- Intelligent touch controls with contextual buttons only when you need them
- Seamlessly continue your game across all your devices with cloud saves via the Rockstar Games Social Club
- Physical controller support
- Taptic Engine Feedback for all buttons on iPhone 7 class devices
- Capture your gameplay with Replay Kit support on iPhone 6S and greater class devices