Call of duty: Infinite warfare the new kid on the playground from Activision, it has gotten enough of the bullying. The game is still very early in its cycle and is receiving new content left and right. Activision has detailed some new weapons which will be out next year
A Reddit user by the name is Void_Glitch revealed some interesting information about the upcoming content, including weapons which can only be obtained through data mining. Some details
- NV4 – Chaos (Epic 2): Celerity – This weapon has a faster fire rate while hip firing. Steady – Reduced hip spread. (Stacks with Laser Sight)
- Erad – Cyclopean (Epic 2): Particle Beam – Releases a concentrated beam of energy at its target. Focus – Reduced idle sway while aiming down sights.
- Karma-45 – Grave Digger (Epic 2): Berserker – Greatly reduced spread. Can no longer aim down sights. Stability – Reduced recoil. (Stacks with Foregrip)
- Mauler – Sentinel (Epic 2): [NOT AVAILABLE]
- KBS Longbow – Harbinger (Epic 2): [NOT AVAILABLE]
- EBR-800 – Bomber (Epic 2): Overcharge – Charged, 3 shot burst. Presence of Mind – Infinite hold breathe duration.
- Banshee – Doppler (Epic 2): [NOT AVAILABLE] – Under barrel sonar attachment. Can no longer aim down sights. Readiness – Reload faster when mag is empty. (Stacks with Dexterity)
- DCM-8 – Epitaph (Epic 2): Focus Fire – Reduced spread while firing. Stability – Reduced recoil. (Stacks with Foregrip)
- ARACC (Epic 1)
- Oni – Tengu (Epic 2): Smart Shot – Bullets from this weapon now track enemies in a small radius. Stockpile – Increased ammo. (Stacks with Extended Mag)
- EMC – Switchblade (Epic 2): Supercell – Releases a wide energy blast when fired. Stability – Reduced recoil. (Stacks with Foregrip)
- Hailstorm – Thunder (Epic 2): Explosive Rounds – Bullets cause a small explosion, damaging nearby enemies. Focus – Reduced idle sway while aiming down sights
The game will get some DLC packs in the future and these skins may be released slowly over a period, and all the listed weapons may be completely released throughout 2017.