CES 2017, till now, has been quite impressive. A lot of gaming and advanced devices have been launched. Sony also launched new TVs, Soundbars and Walkman and more.
Let’s take a look at what all features do these latest Sony devices have.
Sony Bravia OLED TVs
- Bravia A1 OLED 4K HDR-enabled TV
- X1 Extreme processor
- A1 series features Sony’s Acoustic Surface technology. (TV display vibrate to play sound directly from the screen)
Sony Walkman NW-A35
- A range of vibrant colours including Viridian (blue), Cinnabar (red), Charcoal (black), Lime Yellow (yellow) and Bordeuax Pink (pink).
- Weighs 98g
- Bluetooth and NFC
- 3.1in touchscreen
- Storage 16GB
- Expandable storage via a MicroSD card.
- Price £180 in UK on launch in February 2017.
Sony HT-ST5000 Soundbar
- The Soundbar announced at CES 2017 will support High-res audio.
- Dolby Atmos 3D surround sound
- Sony’s S-Force PRO Front Surround. It beams sound waves in specific directions to provide room-filling sound without a myriad of speakers, according to Sony.