Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, the collection of remasters of the first three Crash Bandicoot titles, received a good response and also got some good reviews. The game released for PS4 in June 2017. Like the previous games, Crash Bandicoot stops Dr. Neo Cortex while traversing different levels. Here in this guide, let’s see boss fight Koala Kong in Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy and how to defeat Koala Kong.
The first game in the trilogy features six boss battles. This guide will show how to beat the boss Koala Kong.
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Defeat Koala Kong
- You need to use his weapons against him.
- He throws big rocks so either spin into them or dodge them.
- When the area to the side of crash is covered with TNT crates, spin into the oncoming rocks.
- Now when the crates are destroyed, dodge away. Then just patiently wait for it to settle.
- Spin it back into the boss.
- Repeat this process four times to defeat him.