Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, the first three games’ title remastered into a collection, released in June 2017. This guide describes how to defeat Ripper Roo in Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. The game is available for PlayStation 4. It is published by Activision.
The trilogy comprises of the games Crash Bandicoot, Cortex Strikes Back and Warped. All the three games got new features apart from the ones that were already there. It has got pause menus, unified checkpoints, and more. The game features HD 4K resolution. So it brings back the nostalgia with better graphics and new features.
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Defeat Ripper Roo
The first game in the trilogy features six boss battles. This guide will show how to beat the boss Ripper Roo.
- This boss is fought on a floating platform grid 3×3.
- Between these platforms are TNT crates.
- As the boss jumps around the platforms, detonate those TNTs timely to hurt him.
- Jump on a TNT crate and get out of the way once the boss comes.
- Land three explosive hits and he will be defeated.