Destiny 2 is developed by Bungle and in assistance, Vicarious Visions and High Moon Studios. It is an upcoming online-only video game. This multiplayer first-person shooter game is releasing on 6 Sep 2017. The release will be for PS4 and Xbox One. The PC version will be out in October. You can get your hands on Destiny 2 console beta game right now. Here let’s find out about Destiny 2 Hunter Guide – Subclass Gunslinger.
The game’s Hunter class specialises in dealing elemental damage with a variety of weapons and abilities. This guide will take a look at the Gunslinger subclass with its various abilities and super abilities.
Destiny 2 Guide: Hunter Guide – Subclass Gunslinger
The Gunslinger brings back an old Hunter subclass from the original Destiny game and provides the player with a flaming pistol dealing out quite a lot of damage but for a limited time. The abilities in this game are refined compared to the previous.
Here are the controls for the Golden Gun.
- With this it possible to call a flaming pistol. This pistol has the capability to deal with Solar Light damage to disintegrate enemies.
Here are the grenade abilities.
- The explosion from this grenade sets enemies on fire.
- Explodes on impact, and it releases drones that look out for enemies.
- It sticks to surfaces. When enemies pass through laser triggers, it gets triggered.
Here are the way of the outlaw perks.
- Ability to hit with Golden Gun improves.
- Chains of Woe
- The reload speed increased for you and nearby allies with Precision kills.
- Explosive Knife
- Throw a knife that detonates soon after impact.
- Golden Gun can be fired fast up to 6 times. However it will be have a shorter duration.
Here are the way of the sharpshooter perks.
- Allows precision damage with the Golden Gun. Also precision hits generate Orbs of Light.
- Precision kills with this Knife-Juggler throwing knife instantly recharges the ability.
- Line ‘Em Up
- Precision hits with the Golden Gun increase its damage and duration.
- Practice Makes Perfect
- Your Super Ability cooldown decreases with each precision hit.