Here we will talk about Destiny 2 lost sectors locations and loot rewards. Destiny 2 is coming out for Microsoft Windows in October 2017. The PS4 and Xbox One version of Destiny 2, the online-only multiplayer first-person shooter game released on 6 Sep 2017.
Lost Sectors in the game are mini-dungeons that you find after exploring each Patrol Area. Each such sector comes with many enemies and things to find. There are a total of 27 such dungeons spread across the planets. This guide will list out the locations of these lost sectors and explain the loot rewards.
Destiny 2 Guide: Lost Sectors Locations and Loot Rewards
A certain symbol painted on a wall indicates that a lost sector is nearby. Now, you need to find the entrance. You will then need to defeat all enemies inside including a mini-boss. You can then take the loot chest at the end at take its contents.
The game does not give a Power Level suggestion to tackle these dungeons. If you feel some are difficult, grind out a few levels and then return back to challenge the dungeon again. Here is the dungeon list.
- Siren’s Watch: Methane Flush
- The Rig: Cargo Bay 3, DS Quarters-2
- Trostland: Atrium, Widow’s Walk, Terminus East
- Outskirts: The Drain, Whispered Falls, Scavenger’s Den
- The Sludge: The Sludge, Shaft 13, Cavern of Souls
- Winding Cove: The Weep
- The Gulch: Flooded Chasm
- Firebase Hades: The Pit, Excavation Site XII, Pathfinder’s Crash
- Sunken Isles: Skydock IV, The Quarry
- Artifacts Edge: The Orrery
- The Tangle: Ancient’s Haunt
- The Cistern: The Conflux
- Glade of Echoes: The Carrion Pit
- Exodus Black: The Rift
- The Rupture: Sanctum of Bones, Aphix Conduit
- Lost Oasis: Groven of Ulan-Tan
Read more about Destiny 2:
Destiny 2 Adventures List and How to Complete them
Destiny 2 How to Unlock Exclusive PS4 Content