Destiny 2, sequel to 2014 Destiny game, is releasing for PC in October 2017. This article is about Destiny 2 Legendary Shards guide and how to earn Legendary Shards. This first-person shooter game released for PS4 and Xbox One on 6 Sep 2017.
This resource is one of the most valuable resources in the game. It is similar to Legendary Marks and it is a consumable used to get better gear and get you close to the maximum level cap. This guide will explain this valuable resource and how to get and spend it.
Destiny 2 Legendary Shards Guide, How to Earn Legendary Shards
These are the three main uses of Legendary Shards.
- Infusing weapons and armour to a higher power level.
- The game’s weekly vendor is Xur who visits one of the four planets every Friday. Buy items from him with this.
- Also used for repurchasing exotics from the Vault and mission-specific rewards from vendors.
Now, how to get these shards? They come from end-game resources and activities including the following.
How to Earn Legendary Shards
- Dismantling Legendary and Exotic gear and mods.
- A possible drop from decrypting Faction engrams.
One can assume that these shards will be drops from other end-game activities like Nightfalls, Flashpoints and Raids.