According to a Reddit post, leaks regarding the upcoming Destiny 2 game confirm that the game will be coming to the PC. The leak also listed the items which will be coming in the collector’s edition of the game.
The post got deleted shortly after being put up, did specify a lot about the upcoming game; but, some things aren’t confirmed and should be taken with a grain of salt.
From the creators of Destiny, a highly acclaimed game, the extremely anticipated sequel is coming up. A first person action shooter that places you in an epic adventure through the Solar System.
The last city on Earth has fallen before an overwhelming invasive force under Ghaul, the towering commander of the Red Legion. Guardians are running out of power, and the few survivors have left. You will venture in mysterious, uncharted worlds from the Solar System to discover devastating weapons and combat abilities. In order to defeat the Red Legion and face Ghaul, you will need to gather the surviving heroes from the City and fight back together to claim back home.
The Collector’s edition of Destiny 2 will contain the following items:
- Destiny 2 game
- Expansions I and II including quests, coop activities, multiplayer content and tons of armor and gear (idk the pricing but seems it’s basically the same as Destiny 1)
- Legendary sword DLC
- Legendary emote DLC
- Cabal empire emblem DLC
- “Frontier” physical bag you can carry around with a 15″ tablet pocket
- “Frontier” kit including USBcharger with solar panel
- A paracord
- A solar rug
- Limited edition steelbook
- Collector’s edition cabal themed premium box, including a notebook, a map, and collectibles such as postcards and “pawns from the Empire”
The Limited Edition, on the other hand, comes with:
- Destiny 2 base game
- Expansions I and II
- The previously explained DLC
- The steelbook
- The premium box and all the stuff inside
Destiny 2 will take up after what marks the original game missed; though there are no official release date for the game, we can assume that the game may come out this year.