Respawn Studios have detailed the new free DLC “Angel city most wanted” which is set to be released on November 30th this year.
Respawn stating on the official Titanfall 2 blog
“We believe that in order to maintain a healthy community we shouldn’t be segmenting players behind paywalls for these things”
First let’s look at the big picture and make a crucial point about our DLC vision crystal clear: All maps, modes, weapons —anything that has effect on gameplay— will be free for all players that bought Titanfall 2
Respawn gave some insights on what’s to come for the newest DLC.
Wingman Elite Pistol
Titan Kits: Get more customization for your Titan with these all new kits.
- Ion: Refraction Lens
- Splitter Rifle splits 5 ways
- Scorch: Scorched Earth
- When doomed, Ronin phases out of danger
- Power Shot has two charges
- Aiming allows the 40mm to store up to 3 shots to burst fire
- Enemies are highlighted while zooming in
- Flame Core ignites the ground, leaving thermite in its wake
- Northstar: Threat Optics
- Tone: Burst Loader
- Legion: Hidden Compartment
- Ronin: Phase Reflex
Pilot Execution: Inner Pieces
- Phase into an unsuspecting victim
- Stats screen
- FAQ menu
- In-game store
Titanfall 2 is available for PC,XBOX One and the PS4.