The new Share UI is available in the Windows 10 Insider Preview build. So if you wish to enable Share UI in Windows 10 Insiders, then this guide is sure to help you. Well for the trick mentioned below, you need to make changes in the registry.
How to Enable Share UI in Windows 10 Insiders Preview
- Go to Start.
- Search for Run or simply press Win + R keys.
- Then type regedit and press enter.
- The registry editor opens and now in the address bar on the registry editor, paste the following
- Then press enter.
- Once done, right click to open up the context menu.
- Next you have to create a new DWORD (32-bit) value with the name EnableNewShareFlow.
- The final step is to double-click the new DWORD value and change the value to 1.
- That’s all you need to do. It would be good if you reboot your PC after you make the changes.