The third DLC of Fallout 4, Far Harbor, is set on the streets of a wasted Boston and there is plenty of stuff for the player to find and use. One of these things is the Vim Power Armor. Fallout 4 is a post-apocalyptic game by Bethesda. The game released in November 2015 for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Fallout 4 Far Harbor features the open world post-apocalyptic world in the city of Boston and Massachusetts. Bethesda has released 3 more downloadable contents after Far Harbor. One of these things is the Vim Power Armor. So let’s find out The Vim Power Armor Location.
The Vim Power Armor Location in Fallout 4 Far Harbor DLC
- First, the player needs to go to the Vim Power Factory.
- Then, go to the entrance and head to the left of the factory.
- The player will reach some stairs leading to the rear entrance of the factory.
- Take the stairs down and to the left will be a room with a Power Armor Station. A big advertisement board will be there saying “You’ve Got Vim!Quartz.”
- Here, the player will find a full set of T-51 Power Armor painted with the Vim Paint Job. This grants a strength bonus.
- The computer in the room can be useful in unlocking the Vim Paint Job on the player’s other armors.
- Simply access the terminal and choose “Vim Paint Job Schematics.”
List of Fallout 4 DLCs
- The first add-on, Automatron, released on March 22, 2016.
- Second DLC, followed by Wasteland Workshop on April 12, 2016.
- Third add-on was Far Harbor shows post-war city of Far Harbor, Maine. It released on May 19, 2016.
- Fourth DLC released on June 21, 2016 and is known as Contraptions Workshop.
- The fifth DLC, Vault-Tec Workshop, was out for gamers on July 26, 2016.
- The sixth downloadable content Nuka-World released on August 30, 2016.