Xbox One New Dashboard Guide makes your experience even better by letting you get access to all the important tasks easily and quickly.
Here is the first look of Xbox One New Dashboard Guide.
It was revealed during a streaming session.
Features of the new Xbox One Dashboard Guide:
- The guide will slide in from the left.
- You will need only do a button press to save screenshots and record video clips.
- It will have option to swap between the Xbox Store, My Games & Apps section and home screen.
- A list of all the recent apps and games will be present.
- You will also get access to achievements, friends, messages and settings.
Previously Ybarra said,
“Through one press of the Xbox button on your controller, you’ll be able to pull up the newly enhanced Guide as an overlay on the left side of your screen no matter what you’re doing,”
“You’ll be able to start recording your GameDVR clips, adjust your recording length, and access your captures directly in the Guide.
“We’ll also add a new Achievement tracking overlay, Gamerscore Leaderboard, a new Cortana design, and controls for background music, making these features easier to use.”
He also mentioned,
“Our vision is for Game Mode to optimize your Windows 10 PC for increased performance in gaming,”
“This is a big update for Windows; we’re looking forward to Insiders getting their hands on this new feature for further testing, and we’ll have much more to share on what it is and how it works soon, so stayed tuned.”
Microsoft is yet to announce the release date of the new Xbox One Dashboard Guide.