Windows 10 Creators update comes with a wide range of features. With an update, there are chances that some errors and issues to occur after the installation. These, however, will get fixed by official patched but for time being, you can few tweaks to fix the issue. Here we will see how to fix Windows 10 Creators Update apps crash issue.
Windows 10 Creators update new features include Dolby Atmos app for Windows 10 made available in the Windows Store, 3D in Windows 10, more games with Game bar support and so on. You can get the complete details on Windows official blog.
How to Fix Windows 10 Creators Update Apps Crash Issue
For some users, after installing the Windows 10 Creators Update with the help of Update Assistant apps, it gets crashes when tried to launch them. No official fix has been released yet, but you can try the below mentioned steps to fix the issue. For this problem, you have to roll back to the previous version of Windows 10.
- Launch Settings and click on Update & security.
- Then click Recovery.
- Then below the Go back to a previous version of Windows 10 option, click on the button named Get started.
- Choose a reason for the roll back to the previous version and then click Next.
- Then click on No, thanks > then Next > Next again.
- Finally click on Go back to earlier build to initiate the roll back to the previous version of Windows 10.