Windows suddenly going all black is pretty annoying sometimes. But there are solutions to fix it. Microsoft’s latest update has come up with many exciting features. But with each update, some minor issues may come up. The issues will get fixed subsequently with official patches but till then you can help yourself by trying the tips mentioned below. This article is about how to fix Windows 10 Creators Update black screen issue. Some of Windows 10 users, after installing the latest update have faced black screen problems. Before we go to fix, check out below some of the features that the update presents to the users.
- New gaming section in System Settings
- 3D in Windows 10
- Beam game broadcasting
- More games supported by Game bar
- Game Mode
- Dolby Atmos app for Windows 10 now available in the Windows Store
- Microsoft Edge Enhanced Features
and much more. Read more How to Fix Windows 10 Creators Update Power Options Missing Issue.
How to Fix Windows 10 Creators Update Black Screen Issue
The black screen issue can be either due to drivers or a problem with the update installation. Check whether the drivers are up to date or not. If that does not help, you can roll back to the earlier version to fix it. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to Start and then open Settings.
- Then click Update & security > then Recovery.
- There you will find an option Go back to a previous version of Windows 10 with a Get started button below it. Click on it.
- You have to choose a reason for rolling back to the previous version of Windows.
- Then click Next.
- Then click No, thanks > Next > Next.
- Finally click on Go back to earlier build to initiate the roll back process.
That’s all about how to fix Windows 10 creators update black screen issue. Read more How to Fix Windows 10 Creators Update Error 0x80070643.