Developed by People Can Fly and Epic Games, Fortnite is a co-op sandbox survival video game. It is published by Epic Games. The game was released as an early access title on 25 July 2017 for Microsoft Windows, macOS, PS4 and Xbox One. The full free-to-play game is expected to be released sometime in 2018. You get to explore, craft weapons, build structures, fighting monsters and much more. This guide is about Fortnite Class Guide – Constructor Class.
Several different classes of heroes are available in this game. This guide will focus on the constructor class.
Fortnite Guide: Class Guide – Constructor Class
- BASE: It sets down a BASE object. This base object has an affect on all building pieces within 3 tiles. It provides damage resistance and counter retaliation damage to any enemy who strikes the object with a melee attack.
- Bull Rush: This involves moving forward quickly while dealing the damage and knocking the enemies back.
- Creative Engineering: The build cost decreases and the build speed increases.
- Kinetic Overload: It counters the plasma damage and critical hits with hardware melee weapons and knocks back the enemies.
- Plasma Pulse: With this, a device that is capable of launching explosive pulses every half a second for 10 seconds can be deployed.
- Shielded: Increases maximum shield health of the Constructor
- Healthy: Increases maximum health of the Constructor
- Actuated Attacks: Increases all blunt melee weapon damage
- Hammer Criticals: Increases chance of critical hits with blunt melee weapons
- Automated Defenses: Increase BASE tile range effect by 1
- Safety Protocols: Increases damage resistance of BASE connected tiles
- Electrified Floors: Floor segments connected to BASE also deal electricity damage when enemies walk on them
- Long Rush: Increases Bull Rush distance
- Emergency Override: Immediately ends Bull Rush cool down if the Constructor’s shield is reduced to 0.
Read More: Fortnite Tips and Tricks Guide