Halo Wars 2, developed by 343 Industries, is a real-time strategy (RTS) game, released in February 2017. The game was published by Microsoft Studios. Halo Wars 2 is set in the fictional universe of the Halo series in the year 2559. The game is the sequel to the 2009 game Halo Wars. This guide shows how to upgrade units during match.
How to Upgrade Units During Match in Halo Wars 2
- Build Supply Bases and Generators so as to get the required supplies and power.
- Location of upgrades: Armory, Barracks, Vehicle Garage or other building units.
- Your overall base level should be two or three.
- It is advisable to build the War Council for the Banished or Armory for the UNSC .
- You can find the level boosting research at the Barracks, Garage, Airpad. For the Banished Raid Camp, Apex, and Foundry.
You will be able to construct hero characters and research upgrades like population cap boost, build time reduction, etc.
How to get the upgrades
- Once you click on an upgrades building (or a building unit), the research will be on the left and the available units will be displayed on the right side.
- Now move your stick to the desired option and press A. This will initiate the research.