Call of Duty Vanguard is releasing worldwide on Nov 5, 2021 and the beta is out since Sep 10. In this guide we will find out how to fix call of duty Vanguard errors crash, dll issue, low FPS, flickering, black screen and more. This first person shooter video game is developed by Sledgehammer Games for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox series x and xbox series s. Before you jump to the errors and fixes please go through to the minimum and recommended system requirements for COD Vanguard.
Call of Duty: Vanguard System Requirements
Call of Duty: Vanguard Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit
- RAM: 8 GB
- Dedicated Video RAM: 2048 MB
- AMD FX-8300 or
- Intel Core i3-6300
- Video Card:
- AMD Radeon HD 7950 or
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 Ti
- Pixel Shader: 5.0
- Vertex Shader: 5.0
Call of Duty: Vanguard Recommended System Requirements
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit
- AMD Ryzen R5 1600X processor or
- Intel Core i5-3570
- RAM: 12 GB
- Dedicated Video RAM: 6144 MB
- Video Card:
- Radeon R9 390 or
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti
- Pixel Shader: 5.1
- Vertex Shader: 5.1
How to Fix Call of Duty: Vanguard Errors – Crash, DLL Issue, Low FPS, Flickering, Black Screen and more
Call of Duty Vanguard Crash fix
The crash issue mostly is a result of drivers. So do a clean install of the graphics drivers and check the difference. Also update Windows if not already done. And install the latest DirectX.
Call of Duty Vanguard DLL fix
Any DLL file missing needs to be downloaded and installed.
Call of Duty Vanguard Low FPS Fix
Here are some steps to take when you see low FPS:
- First the PC should be having atleast the minimum system requirements as mentioned above.
- Make sure the drivers are not out of date.
- Check there are not background apps that are not required are running.
- Last thing is to set lower graphics settings and play.
Call of Duty Vanguard Flickering Fix
As drivers are the ones mostly responsible for this issue, make sure to install the latest WHQL game ready drivers.
Call of Duty Vanguard Black Screen Fix
Here are few things to try:
- Check if the PC meets the minimum system requirements given above.
- Disable the antivirus while you play. This will make sure the antivirus program is not blocking the game.
- Check the graphics drivers are updated.
This guide is in progress..