Some Windows 10 users have encountered WSClient.dll error. This guide will show how you can fix WSClient.DLL Error in Windows 10. Microsoft may release fix for this issue in the next Windows 10 patch that will be released. Here we will give you solutions to resolve the issue for now.
How to Fix WSClient.DLL Error in Windows 10
- Right-click on Start Menu button
- Select Command Prompt (Admin)
- Enter wsreset
- Press Enter
- Wait till the process finishes
Option solved the issue for some users, but if it does not work for you, then go for option 2.
- Go to Search
- Type scheduler
- Open Task Scheduler
- Under Task Scheduler, open Microsoft, then Windows, then WS
- Right click on the task WSRefreshBannedAppsListTask
- Select Disable
Performing the above mentioned steps will help you resolve the problem with WSClient.DLL error message. So that’s all you need to do to fix WSClient.DLL Error in Windows 10. Check out How to Fix Windows 10 Creators Update Missing Power Options Issue.