The Elite x3 is a Windows smartphone released by HP. It is being referred as “one device that is every device.” The smartphone takes advantage of Continuum. Continuum is the feature that turns Windows 10 phones into lightweight desktop operating systems. So HP has even developed a dock of its own to transform os from smartphone to PC at any moment. HP’s Elite x3 Is an Absolutely Stunning Smartphone Running Windows.
Some highlights of the Elite x3:
- Has a Bang & Olufsen front-facing speaker
- Soft-touch plastic back body
The smartphone has all the apps that you need. At least that is what it claims. It some good features which makes it worth a buy.
Features of HP Elite X3 Smartphone
- OS: Windows 10 Mobile
- CPU: Snapdragon 820 processor
- Screen: 5.96-inch 2560×1440 AMOLED (538 PPI)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 64GB + microSD up to 2TB
- Camera: 16 megapixel rear camera / 8 megapixel front camera
- Battery: 4150 mAh
- Dimensions: 6.36 x 3.29 x 0.31 inches
- Weight: 6.88 oz (195 grams)
The phone will be on sale on HP.com for everyone. The price is not know yet. The smartphone should be available by this summer.