The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is an action-adventure video game for Switch and Wii U. Nintendo released it on March 7, 2017. The story is set in Hyrule and follows amnesiac protagonist Link, who awakens from a 100-year slumber to a mysterious voice that guides him to defeat Calamity Ganon. This guide shows how to get Hylian Shield in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Guide: How to Get Hylian Shield
Location of The Hylian Shield
Inside Hyrule Castle
Get to Hyrule Castle
- Complete the tutorial and then enter the open world and get to the Hyrule Castle.
- Go round the castle to get hills at the back of the castle.
- There you will find a broken bridge. You have to get to the west side of this broken bridge.
- You have to glide to get to the luminous stones. So jump down and glide to get to the stones in the distance.
- Before you reach the luminous stones, you will find a spiral platform.
- Get to the top of this platform and either take down the Guardian there or you can run and enter through the door that will be facing the Guardian. The door will let you get into the castle.
- On enter the door, you have to hug the nearest wall. This will help you evade the Guardian and it will get back to its position.
- You can now go ahead towards the gate that you see and to lift the gate, use the Cryonis Rune. When it opens, get inside.
Find the Hylian Shield
- When you enter through the gate, you will see that it is a prison with cells having enemies locked up.
- Get to the end of this area. There you will a side room. Get inside and wake up and defeat Stalnox, a skeletal boss. Target its eyes to defeat it easily.
- Once defeated, a loot chest appears. It will have the Hylian Shield.
Find more The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild guides here.