The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild released in March 2017 for Nintendo Switch and Wii U. It is an action-adventure video game set in Hyrule and follows amnesiac protagonist Link, who awakens from a 100-year slumber to a mysterious voice that guides him to defeat Calamity Ganon. The game is developed and published by Nintendo. This guide shows you how to upgrade Sheikah Slate in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Guide: How to Upgrade Sheikah Slate
The Locked Mementos quest will be given by Impa in Kakariko Village. For upgrading Sheikah Slate, you have to complete the Locked Mementos quest.
- After successful completion of the quest, head east where the road splits. Travelling by horse would be wise.
- Keep travelling on this path to get to the Fort Hateno.
- From Fort Hateno, continue on the path till a forkes road appears.
- From there, you have to take the left path and get to the Hateno Village. Take down the enemies on your way to Hateno Village.
- After reaching the village, you have to go up on the cliff and look for the Hateno Ancient Tech Lab.
- When you get inside the lab, talk to Purah and Symin. During this conversation, Purah will ask you to bring the blue flame, from the ancient furnace in the town, to light up the lab furnace and repair the Sheikah Slate.
- Locate the ancient furnace and bring it using the torch from lamp to lamp.
- On reaching the lab, you have to light the furnace outside with the torch and this will activate a travel gate.
- Now get inside the lab and ask Purah to repair the Sheikah Slate.
- Once the Sheikah Slate upgrade is done, you will get a camera, Hyrule Compendium, and an album.