In Bioware’s Mass Effect Andromeda you play as Sara or Scott Ryder and join the Andromeda Initiative as an inexperienced military recruit. This game is the fourth entry in Mass Effect series and was published by Electronic Arts for PS4, Xbox One and PC on released on 21 March 2017. In this we will see how to get Fusion Mod Of Adrenaline in Mass Effect Andromeda.
There are a few fusion mods scattered throughout the game. These give you various perks including enhancements or modifications to weapons, armor and other combat behavior. Most mods are obtained via clearing vaults and taking down architects. However, this mod is an easy to miss one so this guide will show how to get this Fusion Mod Of Adrenaline.
Mass Effect Andromeda Guide: How To Get Fusion Mod Of Adrenaline
- Finish the mission Havari: A Dying Planet. Explore the vault there, go back to the Nexus and read Addison’s email. Return to Havari.
- Use your scanner and go in the duct.
- Climb the pillar and using the geometry of the place, reach the top.
- Activate the console there and follow the beam of light.
- Climb up the second pillar and activate the console there.
- Solve the Remnant Decryption Puzzle to open a gravity well. There, you will get this Fusion Mod Of Adrenaline.
- Equip this mod and all kills you make will instantly recharge your power meters.
- But the drawback is that outside of battles, they will recharge at a much slower rate.
This mod basically helps in getting chain kills quickly but it is not so useful in boss fights as your powers will recharge quite slowly. So, unequip this mod when a single powerful enemy appears.