Bioware’s Mass Effect Andromeda has a completely different story compared to the other Mass Effect games.This game is the fourth entry in Mass Effect series. It was published by Electronic Arts on released on 21 March 2017 for PS4, Xbox One and PC. The player plays the role of Sara or Scott Ryder. He/She joins the Andromeda Initiative as an inexperienced military recruit. This Mass Effect Andromeda guide is about how to defeat Architect.
Architects are the game’s one of the most challenging enemies to face. An architect is basically a giant mechanical worm coming out from the sand, similar to thresher maws in the original Mass Effect trilogy. Architects appear when you establish an outpost on the planet and finish a short quest. Upon defeating them, you get 400 Andromeda points so its worth the effort. This guide will show how to beat these beasts in the game.
Mass Effect Andromeda Guide: How To Defeat Architect
- These fights aren’t recommended for low-level characters. Level up enough and then face one of the architects.
- There are three stages of doing damage to the architect – shoot the legs, shoot the head and shoot the small Remnant.
- Aim for the pink areas on the legs.
- When the leg reaches 25% health, the architect will open its mouth exposing a weak spot.
- Shoot that and after a while, the third phase will begin.
- A hoard of enemies appear including Observers, Assemblers and Nullifiers. The architect may fly and find a new location to settle at this point.
Don’t waste your time with biotic or melee attacks as they are quite ineffective. Squad members with Tech and combat skills will be a good idea. A powerful sniper rifle is recommended like the Black Widow V with damage-enhancing mods. After a while, this beast will go down and you can collect your reward.