Bioware’s Mass Effect Andromeda released on 21 March 2017 for PS4, Xbox One and PC. In this action role-playing video game, you play the role of Sara or Scott Ryder and join the Andromeda Initiative. You will take the role of an inexperienced military recruit. Mass Effect Andromeda is the fourth entry in the Mass Effect game series but has a completely different storyline. The game was published by Electronic Arts. Here we find details about Mass Effect Andromeda team members Respec.
The game offers you a chance to respec your character or team members to reset their skills and reshape their characters. This guide will show how to do that.
Mass Effect Andromeda Team Members Respec Guide
Progress through the game and escape Habitat 7. Then, go to Nexus and get a ship, Tempest to travel throughout the galaxy. Here, you can respec your character or team members whenever you want.
- To do this, go down to Deck 3.
- Take the elevator to the Cargo Bay where you find stored Nomad.
- Search for two doorways there, one on either side.
- Go through either door and follow the hallway to a corridor.
- Take a right to get into the Med Bay where you find Lexi.
- Find a screen on the wall to your right with a large skeleton display.
- This is where you can respec your character or team members.
Interact with the station to launch the menu. It costs 20 credits the first time and 500 credits later on. So, don’t make a habit out of respecing things as it isn’t cheap. It is recommended to respec just one time so that it costs just 20 credits.
Check out more Mass Effect Andromeda guides here.