Mirror’s Edge Catalyst, a first-person open-world action-adventure platform game, is developed by EA DICE. It is published by Electronic Arts. Mirror’s Edge Catalyst is a reboot of Mirror’s Edge released in 2008. The game released in June 2016 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The story is about Faith’s origin and her mission to bring down a totalitarian conglomerate of corporations who rule the city of Glass. Here in this Mirror’s Edge Catalyst Wiki Guide: Electronic Parts Locations, shows you the where to look out for the electronic parts.
The Electronic Parts will appear as items on the floor. You can get it by walking up to it, then press the action button when you see the message “Pick Up Electronic Parts”.
Electronic Parts in Zephyr Transit Hub
Electronic Part 1:
- When you are on the mission Mischief Maker, you will get to a spinning fan underneath Nova’s office.
- Now before you deactivate the fan using the Disrupt ability, look on the wall to the left.
- You will see a control box mounted to the wall. This will have the first electronic part.
Electronic Part 2:
- After using the new Disrupt ability for the spinning fan, you have to drop down the first gap in the catwalks ahead.
- Now you will find a box containing the second electronic part to the left at the base of the steps.