The latest in the NBA 2K franchise, NBA 2K17 is a basketball simulation game developed by Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports. It simulates the experience of National Basketball Association (NBA), one of the biggest sporting events in North America. It is the successor to the NBA 2K16 game and is the 18th installment in the NBA 2K franchise.
This guide will show you how to build how to build a team in the NBA 2K17.
How to Build A Team
Good players in the game cost VC and MT points. The player starts with low level players and has to work his way up to acquire top level stars.
In MyTeam mode, the player has to first add contract cards to the auctions house. Then the player use MT points to buy other players. For earning the collector level, it is recommended to stack cards.
Listed below are the best budget players in the game.
- Jared Bayless – Philadelphia 76ers
- Brook Lopez – Brooklyn Nets
- Marcin Gortat + Danny Green Dynamic Duo
- Devin Harris – Dallas Mavericks
- Cory Joseph – Toronto Raptors
- Serge Ibaka – Orlando Magic
- Alex Burks – Utah Jazz
- Eric Gordon – Houston Rockets
- Rajon Rondo + KG Dynamic Duo
You can check out the complete NBA 2K17 Guide here.