It seems that the third installment in the fan-favorite RPG is all set to release this summer.
Meanwhile, developer and publisher From Software has released an all new pamphlet in Japan which list many new interesting features. The poster is in Japanese but thanks to Reddit user TheMindWraith, we have a fully translated version available online. The pamphlet contains details on Dark Souls III offers, some in-game screenshots, pre-order bonus for japan. Find out the entire list below:
- On the PlayStation 4, check out a new and Deeper Dark souls.
- The search for a seamless overlapping of complex 3D objects
- Dynamic Light sources, Ashes, and rags blowing in the wind, more than realm with colorful interaction of light and shadow, the feeling of being drowned in a dark fantasy world increases.
- A peculiarly strong online system
- When you connect online, phantoms, bloodstains, messages, and other player marking are visible.
- In this world, like yourself, there are other players braving distress with their courage.
- Co-op with other players, or have hostile engagements to have fun on online multiplayer.
- You can activate a summon sigh, fighting alongside other player to overcome difficult situations. As you earn other players help, you can progress in the game.
- Invade the world of others, Become an invading spirit. Using your knowledge and skills, become a fearful opponent, a menace to others.
- Make your own story with each personal meeting with unknown players.
Dark Souls 3 will be released on PC and consoles on March 24 in Japan and on April 12 worldwide. How excited are you for the game? Let us know.