Nier: Automata is Platinum Games’ action RPG game published by Square Enix. It released in March 2017 for PC and PS4 platforms. It is set amidst the war between machines created by otherworldly invaders and humanity. Here we will find out about Nier Automata Emil Boss Fight.
Nier Automata Emil Boss Fight
This guide will show how to defeat the boss Emil in the game.
- This boss is quite tough as he is at level 99 and is found on a hidden quest.
- You don’t need to fight this boss to finish the game but if you are looking for a good challenge, you should fight Emil.
- Be on level 65 at least to have any chance of winning against Emil.
This boss appears as a salesman in the storyline.
- You need to trigger its quest to fight him at the end of that quest.
- Make sure to have your weapons fully upgraded.
- You get the Naughty Children Gold Trophy after defeating Emil.
- You also get to play a Lunar Tear Quest while interacting with Emil.
- Emil’s house is located in the City Ruins: Center Crater.
- Look for a sewer pipe, jump down and then take the elevator.
- You need to finish Lunar Tears to be able to find this house.
Now, how to trigger the quest?
Pick the mask of Emil that is kept on the display when you reach his house. Locate Emil around the desert zone in a shop and speak to him. Go back to the house. Look for a treasure chest and hack it to take what’s inside. Try to leave the house and Emil will confront you and the fight starts.
How to beat this guy?
- Well, since he’s level 99, you can expect it to be a tough one.
- Keep shooting him on the head.
- Emil charges up attacks before attacking so that should give you enough time to dodge them.
- The higher your character level, the stronger your attacks.
Check out more Nier Automata guides here.