Nier: Automata released in March 2017. It is an action RPG set amidst the war between machines created by otherworldly invaders and humanity. The game is developed by PlatinumGames and published by Square Enix for PC and PS4. This action RPG game is set amidst the war between machines created by otherworldly invaders and humanity. Here we will find out about Nier Automata Guide Eve Boss Battle.
This guide will show how to defeat the boss Eve in the game. This fight works like a duel, in a side-scroller style. You need to focus on the timing of your dodges to avoid this boss’ hard-hitting attacks.
Nier Automata Eve Boss Battle
- When the boss transforms into a worm-like creature, start strafing left and right to avoid taking damage.
- It has an upper kick attack with limited range.
- It has a double kick attack with very low range so it is easy to dodge and it has a downward kick attack when it jumps up and comes crashing down with a high energy kick.
He can also project a barrier against your ranged and melee attacks.
- Dodge as soon as the barrier is released to avoid his counter-attack.
- When you see light pillars under your position, get ready to dodge as this white light energy blast attack will deal massive damage to you if not dodged.
- If you get too far, he starts shooting so stay close to him.
- Stick to these strategies and you will defeat this boss in no time.
Check out more Nier Automata guides here.