Nioh, developed by Team Ninja and published by Koei Tecmo in Japan and by Sony Interactive Entertainment globally. It released in February 2017 for PS4. The game’s plot is set in the 1600s, in a fictionalized world during the Sengoku period when Japan was in the midst of a civil war prior to the ascension of the Tokugawa shogunate. The player basically has to navigate different levels and defeat various monsters in the game. This guide will show how to reset skill points and respec in the game.
By using cash at the Blacksmith, you can respec multiple times. You need to purchase the Book Of Reincarnation item from the shop to respec.
How To Reset Skill Points in Nioh
- Purchase the above mentioned book from the blacksmith’s shop.
- This book can be purchased multiple times by the price increases with each purchase.
- This book brings back Amrita and lets you reallocate points.
- The book is also got from a few missions and you can also trade it in the hidden teahouse for 800 glory and the price increases with each trade.
- You can access this book only after beating the first two story missions.
You can find the complete Nioh guide here.