This game is all about exploring various planets and galaxies and collecting resources from them. The game features 18 quintillion planets.
This guide will show how to fast travel back to any previously explored planet.
How to Return To An Explored Planet
Returning back to the planet with many resources may be complicated. It is recommended to rename the planet and categorize it. Follow the steps to fast travel back to any such planet.
- Open the Menu Option
- Select the Discoveries Tab
- From the list(left), select the planet you want to Revisit
- Remember the name if it is not Changed
- Once you’re in Space open the Star map
- Follow the Thick lines and it will take you to the Planet
- Simply rotate the ship until you reach your destination
You can find the complete No Man’s Sky Guide here.