You can buy items with PokeCoins and you can earn PokeCoins in the game or you can get it for Real-money. Here in this How to Earn Fast and Free PokeCoins guide, we will provide 3 different options to get PokeCoins without real-money.
How to Earn Fast and Free PokeCoins
When you begin playing the game, your GPS starts searching the nearby Pokemon Gym, PokeStops, Grass field (for wild Pokemon) and much more. PokeStop is usually located near the crowded places. PokeStops are easy sources for rewards.
- When you get to the PokeStop, you need to spin the image with the touchpad.
- Once you spin, you will find that an item appears on the screen. It is a reward which is added to the inventory.
- The PokeStop re-ups every 10-12 minutes. As a result you can re-collect the free stuff.
Defend the Gym
In Pokemon Gyms you can capture the Pokemon and Level up. However, you will need to defend your Gym from Rivals at certain times.
- After you capture a Gym, assign a dedicated Pokemon who will be defending it. Every time this Pokemon defends your gym successfully, you will get the Defense Bonus.
- Your Pokemon can be stationed in Friendly Gym and everyday you will get 10 Gold PokeCoins and 500 Stardust as reward for each Stationed Pokemon.
- After you get 10 Gyms claimed, up to 100 PokeCoins and 5000 Stardust can be acquired every day.
- To collect the reward, get to the Shop and then click on the ‘Shield’ icon.
Purchase Via Real Cash
There are several items like Potions, Revives, etc. in PokeStop. Below are list of rare items which are not even provided by PokeStops:
- Egg Incubator(Limit 3 Use) – 150 PokeCoins
- Inventory Bag Upgrade – 200 PokeCoins
- Pokemon Storage Upgrade – 200 PokeCoins
- PokeBalls(Unit: 20/100/200) – 100/460/800 PokeCoins
- Incense(Unit: 1/8/25) – 80/500/1250 PokeCoins
- Lucky Eggs(Unit: 1/8/25) – 80/500/1250 PokeCoins
- Lure Modules(Unit: 1/8) – 100/680 PokeCoins
You can find the complete Pokemon GO Wiki Guide here.