Here in this Prey gaming guide, we will see how to get neuromod fabrication plans early. Prey released for PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms in May 2017. The player, as Morgan Yu, fights, survives and explores Talos 1, the space station.Prey is a first person action adventure game and is Arkane Studios’ work.
Normally, Neuromod fabrication plans are unlocked after you finish a few chapters. But there is a way to get it quickly as soon as you start the game. This guide will show how to get these plans early in the game.
Prey Guide: How to Get Neuromod Fabrication Plans Early In The Game
- Go to Bianca Goodwin’s office located on the right of Morgan Yu’s office.
- Get to the workstation there and check the email with subject Volunteers Attitude.
- You will get a passcode. Enter the Security Area in Neuromod Division which is the place you find a Gloo Cannon.
- You will see a Grav Shaft in the end. Use the Gloo Cannon to make a path till the second floor and climb up the shaft.
- It is not easy so do not get disheartened if you fall off a few times. You will see Volunteer’s Quarter and Fabrication sign at the top.
- Use the code and enter the quarters. Take the first door on the left. You will come across a Maintenance Access Panel a few feet behind the desk.
- Climb up the big metal pipe there. This small tunnel leads to Fabrication. Exit from the left glass window and avoid confronting the powerful Typhon in the area as it can easily kill you and you will have to start this process all over again.
- There’s a door on the left which is locked. The keycard is on the lower floor where the Typhon is. Wait till it leaves and then jump down below and you will find the corpse of Frederick Steele.
- Collect the keycard use the Grav Shaft on the right side to get back up on the top floor. Go to the Executive Office to find the Neuromod Fabrication Plans.
Read more: How to fix Prey Errors