Capcom’s Resident Evil 7: Biohazard released on January 2017 for the PS4, Xbox One and PC. The game supports the VR headset on the PS4. This Bolt Cutters Locations guide will show how to find this item in the game.
The player controls Ethan Winters from a first-person perspective and the player is allowed to use a bewildering array of weapons to battle enemies. There are a few key items in the game necessary to progress through. The bolt cutters is one such item required to get to Mia in the basement.
Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Bolt Cutters Locations
- You need to go to the basement first.
- Find a VHS tape on a desk in the attic.
- Then, go down and watch the tape. This will grant you access to the basement. Go there.
- The tool is in the basement where Mia is locked.
- You need the bolt cutters to pry open the lock of the door holding Mia.
- Go to the counter behind you and locate the bolt cutters there.
You can find the complete Resident Evil 7: Biohazard Guide here.