The Surge is an action role-playing video game. It is developed by Deck13 Interactive and published by Focus Home Interactive for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. It is a spiritual successor to Deck13 Interactive’s earlier game Lords Of The Fallen with which it shares many gameplay elements. The game was released in May 2017. The player uses an exoskeleton to battle enemies. Through modular upgrades, the exosuit can be customised and upgraded. The players also can finish off enemies in bullet-time fashion. This guide is about which Exo-Rig to select in The Surge.
You get a choice out of two Exo-Rigs in the beginning of the game. The Lynx is designed for speed and swift movements. The Rhino offers heavy strength and durability. This guide will help you decide which Exo-Rig to select.
The Surge Which Exo-Rig To Select
Here are the pros of the Lynx Exo-Rig.
- Fast in dodging, jumping and sprinting.
- In high speed movements, stamina decreases slowly.
- Very useful in dodging heavy attacks from enemy bosses.
- If you don’t want to kill all enemies, this is your choice.
Here are the pros of the Rhino Exo-Rig.
- Slow but powerful in combat.
- In dodging, sprinting and jumping, stamina decreases quickly.
- Can stun enemies.
- Can take more damage than Lynx and health depletion is slow.
- To ambush horde of enemies, this Exo-Rig is a good choice.
So, basically, Lynx is a swift cat and Rhino is a powerful juggernaut. The choice is yours. It all depends upon your preferred style of gameplay.