Tekken 7 is Bandai Namco Entertainment ‘s fighting video game. It is the 9th installment in the Tekken game series and is the first game in the series to feature Unreal Engine. Tekken 7 released for PC, PS4 and Xbox One on June 2, 2017. The game focuses on 1-on-1 battles and has two new elements/ mechanisms introduced. The first is named the Rage Art. It allows the player to perform critical attacks that deal around 30% damage once their health bar is critical. The second, Power Crush, which allows the player to continue attacking the opponent even when being hit by the enemy. This works for high or mid-air attacks. Here let’s see how to defeat Akuma Special Chapter in Tekken 7.
Once you finish the main story, you unlock a special chapter named Akuma. You play as Devil Kazuya and you have to beat Akuma which is a really tough fight. But you need to beat him to unlock the Master Of Iron Fist achievement. This guide will show how to beat this opponent in the game.
Tekken 7 Guide: How To Defeat Akuma Special Chapter
- Set the difficulty level to easy.
- At a distance, use the Devil Blaster (left kick + right kick).
- Use reverse devil blaster in mid-range.
- When he is close to you, throw down punches. You need to use the Devil Fist (forward + forward + right punch).
- Keep spamming the right punch once you connect.
- Repeat this process until his HP is zero. Now, he will perform his ultimate ability.
- Counter this by performing your Rage Art.