Bandai Namco has unveiled fresh detailed regarding the upcoming fighting game, Tekken 7. This is the first time in the Tekken franchise, that the game will feature post release paid expansions. Yesterday, Bandai Namco released details of the Pre-order bonus, Season Pass and exclusive content which is making its to the PS4 version of the title.
Check out the details below.
- PS4, XB1, PC: Eliza, the 1000-year old vampire who was first seen in Tekken Revolution returns as a pre-order bonus for Tekken 7.
- XB1: Free copy of Tekken 6 as part of the Microsoft’s backwards compatibility program.
- PS4: Exclusive legacy costumes for King, Xiaoyu and Jin. Additionally, there’s a Jukebox mode through which you’ll be able to listen to classic Tekken music and also create custom playlists for Tekken 7.
- PS4, XB1, PC: Grants access to three additional content packs that will include new playable characters, stages, at least one new game mode, costume packs and a bonus 35-piece Metallica costume pack. Each DLC pack will also be sold separately, though no prices have been revealed at the moment.
- PS4, XB1, PC: The Digital Deluxe Edition contains the base-game along with the Season Pass. Reportedly, it also features two new characters.
- PS4, XB1: The Collector’s Edition ($150) features the OST, base-game, a Steel Book case, and a 12″ x 18″ statue of Kazuya locked in combat with Heihachi.
Tekken 7 will be released on June 2 worldwide.