Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, a December 2015 game, is still among the favorites. It has received very good reviews. Six Siege is available on Windows, Xbox One and PlayStation. In this post, we will explore Rainbow Six Siege tips and tricks on Farming Renown.
Read our Six Siege tips and tricks guide on Operators. .
- So you need to be careful and play wisely to get the maximum of the renown. T-Hunt with at least 1 friend (Solo T-Hunt gets you nearly no renown), it’s a great way to improve your aim, get to know the maps, and farm a lot of renown on the long run.
- While playing it solo can get you -/+ 30 renown, but you get none if T-Hunt is finished within a minute.
- It is always good to play on House which is the tiniest map. Now here is what you need to do.
- To warm up prior to a match, go for Farming.
Go to Options (top right corner of the screen).
Then proceed to Gameplay, then Matchmaking preferences and
then Turn On T-hunt Classic and set House map On. All other need to be set off.
How to check challenges to get reward renown
- For weekly, 250 renown reward, press shift key + F2 to find out the challenges.
For daily, rewarding 150 renown, check Daily
Challenges in main menu.