Total War: Warhammer, a strategy real-time tactics game. It is developed by the Creative Assembly and published by Sega. Total War: Warhammer features the gameplay of the Total War series with factions of Games Workshop’s Warhammer series. This Unlocking The Camera EN /FR guide will show you how to find the location.
Total War Warhammer Guide: Unlocking The Camera EN/FR
- Put the game files files in non-hidden.
- Find preferences.script.text for Warhammer, located in C: / users / * Your user name*/ Appdata/roaming/ The creative assemby / Warhammer/ scripts as a default location.
- Open your file, find the line
- “default_battle_camera_type 0; # default_battle_camera <card32>, default battle camera: 0-totalwar 1-rts 2-debug 3-cinematic 4-arena #”
- Change the Value for having
- “default_battle_camera_type 2; # default_battle_camera <card32>, default battle camera: 0-totalwar 1-rts 2-debug 3-cinematic 4-arena #”
- Save and launch the game, try a battle to see if it works, don’t change the camera ingame.