VLC update for iOS has been launched. The famous app play a variety of video and audio formats and after this update, it will also work on Apple TV. The update is for Apple TV, iPhones and iPads.
Benefits of VLC update for iOS:
If you are not yet using VLC on iOS, then let me tell you something. It is very good for using it in iOS as it plays video and audio formats on iOS without the need to convert them to compatible formats.
- It is VLC’s first Apple TV version
- Includes updated watchOS 2 app
- Many more new iOS 9 features for iPhone and iPad
- Supports system wide search through Spotlight
- Split View for side-by-side apps on the iPads
- Touch ID unlocking on iPhones and iPads with fingerprint scanners
- Remote servers media files stored in folders can now be played as a list
- Feature to configure playback continuation
- Gestures configuration feature
With this update, VLC will start to support music albums with more than 1 disk. The login information (both stored and cloud ) will now be shared across all devices. The new VLC for iOS can be downloaded from the App Store.